Monday, March 18, 2013

dland with the fam.

California. Disney. Family. 
All of the above happened a few weeks ago. 

Kelly and her kids decided to drive down to So Cal after a soccer tournament in St. George and obviously I couldnt be left out on all of the fun!
It's always so great to go back to California especially being with my whole family and all of the kids. 
We played games in the park, ate The Habit outside and went to Disneyland. 
Of course the weather was perfect leading up to our day at Disney. And then it was cold and rainy.
 But we made the most of it until we got on Dumbo. My least favorite ride since like ever. Laura and I waited for an hour to get on this ride with the little girls and then right as we got on it started to rain a ton. The only silver lining was that Kate and Mia requested I ride with them. 
However, this picture shows that I went by myself. Alas, I did not. 
The rest of the day was really great. 
{did Lyla just become my favorite!? What!? I did not just say that...}
I did have to leave Disneyland early to fly back to SLC. Which was pretty rough to leave the 2nd happiest place on earth and all of my family. 
Luckily I went back a few weeks later...coming soon!

5 comments:

Ann said...

So glad that you joined us!! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you.



Ann said...

PS Great pictures!

Laura said...

Ok you need to send me all those pics. Obsessed with all the picks of lyla. And of course she is your favorite! She's mine too!

Heather said...

OMG pictures of Lyla! Sometimes I don't believe she really exists.

kelly l said...

So offended about Lyla! I thought I was your favorite.