I lead a rather busy life.
You may have picked up from my blog.
My sister Kelly often comments by saying "Are you ever bored?"
My answer is no.
I have no time to be bored.
I'd like to think I live by the phrase:
work hard. play harder.
With working full time and attempting to attend all ward activities and then just hanging out with my friends, I am hardly not busy.
This past two months, not only have I been busy with all of the above, but add that I have been out of town for almost every weekend.
Here's the list of my travels from the past few weekend:
starting with the last weekend in August, the 26th:
Orange County. {Visiting Taylor}
Cruise to Mexico. {vaca! for basically two weekends}
San Francisco. {Ragnar!}
Home. {however friends were in town, day trip in OC}
Conference Weekend. {home. relaxing}
Vegas. {Party with Bardi}
Home. {shocker}
Home. {shocker}
Sacramento. {Wedding}
Phoenix. {Lanai Reunion}
Im sure you all feel so sorry for me.
Its just crazy to me that I have been gone so much lately.
I joke with my friends that I have become inactive at church. I have never been so MIA in my life. I feel like I'm a professional weekend traveler now.
Mom joked with me about how talented I am now with packing weekend bags.
This brings me to last weekend and my trip to Phoenix.
Chanel is going on a mission! Called to Independence, Missouri.
Could not be a better place for her to be and I am thrilled for her to serve a mission!
Although slightly depressed. I dont know how Im gonna survive without her.
So I headed down to AZ with A Wise for the farwell.
Ive been so blessed with their friendship and having them in my life.
We didnt do much other than chill and laugh and me writing down all the life lessons I learned from Chanel's glamorous and hilarious family.
And I cried saying goodbye to Sister Wright. Im gonna miss her. But so glad we were able to spend a weekend together before she leaves me.
And so with that I think I am done with my travels.
For now at least.

2 comments:
You should keep your hair long like that all the time, Leigh. I like it. It looks really great on you.
I'm glad you're home this weekend.
Post a Comment