They say the seasons don't change here in California.
Its looks like fall around here to me.
Ive been wearing cardigans and scarfs for days.
Im loving this fall.
Also...while I was out on my walk snapping these photos. This little guy came out looking for me.
love him.






8 comments:
Great pictures, love the one with the colored leaves among the ivy. Cute kid too!
love the pics leigh!
ha ha so cute. He looks like a ninja.
The picture with chase is the cutest. I agree, California fall is the best
Well look at you Miss Photographer!!!
yeah, but is it REALLY cold enough for cardigans and sweaters?
sadly its not. i was all amped to wear tights to church on sunday. and then ditched them in the car when i realized it was 70 and sunny. and im still wearing flats like it aint no thing.
California has all the necessary seasons. Winter is for the birds which is why we gave it the boot a long time ago. BTW, I love leigh's fabulous life!
Post a Comment