Every second Thursday of the month, Downtown LA offers the Art Walk.
Downtown LA isnt well known as a place to hang.
But through events such as this and the buildup of LA Live by Staples Center--it becomes the place to be.
The NR3 Crew and I hit the streets to experience the Art Walk.
For ease of transportation, I had decided that we would take the Metro into downtown.
I wish using public transportation was more accessible to use in LA. Because it is easy and so fun to take.
I wish using public transportation was more accessible to use in LA. Because it is easy and so fun to take.
And makes me miss DC like woah.
As we traveled I quickly got back into my designated "navigator" mode as I told the troops how to get around.
As we traveled I quickly got back into my designated "navigator" mode as I told the troops how to get around.
The Art Walk transforms Downtown LA.
It is so lively, packed with interesting people, and lined with lights.
By far, my favorite part of the ArtWalk are all the food trucks.
I am obsessed with food tucks. And want to try all of them.
Alyssa and I decided to share our meal and try two food trucks.
Our first stop was Argentine food at the Che food truck. We split two yummy empanadas.
I am obsessed with food tucks. And want to try all of them.
Alyssa and I decided to share our meal and try two food trucks.
Our first stop was Argentine food at the Che food truck. We split two yummy empanadas.
We were also craving some fries, so we stopped at the Frysmith Food Truck.
Our steak and grilled onion topped fries were amazing!
Our steak and grilled onion topped fries were amazing!
We also stole some of Lillie and Christina's cookies and ice cream from the Chunk-n-Chip truck.
Best ice cream sandwich I have ever had!
We finished our night by walking through more of the vendor and shops area.
I spotted these shirts and fell in love.
And realized I am a sucker for t-shirts.
And so I bought one.
The one on the left.
I love LA and I love bacon wrapped hot dogs.
Done.
We were at the Art Walk for three hours and we only covered about a half block. Which means...
I will definitely be hitting it up next month too.
Best ice cream sandwich I have ever had!
We finished our night by walking through more of the vendor and shops area.
I spotted these shirts and fell in love.
And realized I am a sucker for t-shirts.
And so I bought one.
The one on the left.
I love LA and I love bacon wrapped hot dogs.
Done.
We were at the Art Walk for three hours and we only covered about a half block. Which means...
I will definitely be hitting it up next month too.











1 comment:
gee, you're just becoming such the l.a. adventurer. glad you're having fun and taking more almost-kissing pictures with alyssa.
Post a Comment