Monday, April 26, 2010

happy graduation.

Even though Ive had my diploma for four months already I feel even more official now that I walked across the Marriott stage and received an empty diploma holder. My family came into town for graduation and for a present my parents gave me this beauty...

I AM SO EXCITED!
I can not wait to take tons of photos. This camera is going to revolutionize my jumping photos.

stay tuned for graduation photos to come...

7 comments:

Ann said...

It was so great to attend your graduation and see you walk across the stage and receive your empty diploma holder. Glad you LOVE the camera. I do expect great posts with its use.

N. Slade said...

what?! you got to walk across the Marriot and not the SmithField House?! I fell asleep at mine until they called my name. LoL CONGRATS! GO EL ED :)

Laura said...

nice mirror. i was hoping you would post the pic of you receiving your diploma. and glad you got 2 awesome graduation presents. i still love my necklace.

B said...

What kind of camera? I want a nice camera so bad. I need to learn how to film and take pictures better. Let me know how it goes.

P&C Dickson said...

you didn't tell me this! i'm so jealous! i want a good camera. actually.. i need one.

Allison Barker said...

perfect present! Since your only job is taking pictures... haha

Amanda Moore said...

And don't you love that way cool picture you already have of me on your sweet camera?!